Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using www.teesapid.com website (the “service”) operated by Teesapid (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Access to Services
In order to have access to our drop ship services, you must sign up for an account with us and agree to the terms and conditions as outlined. Product designs cannot be saved unless you have an account with us.
Print variations can and will occur when printing artwork onto various fabrics and surfaces like we do.
Variations that may occur within an order or from one order to another include but are not limited to:
- Image placement on the product. Placement of your image on the product may vary piece to piece. Some variations may be small and others may be noticeable.
- Discrepancies between the online tool and the final product can occur. The print section provides an approximation of the final product. For clothing products, you are designing a size LARGE in the online design tool. When we generate the other sizes, the artwork placement will be different. Refer to the text safe areas indicated in the design tool so as not to lose important details of your artwork. For all concerns relating to image placement, please contact us.
- The colour outcome of your printed product will differ
from your original art for many reasons including the following:
- Monitor differences. All monitors vary in color representation. It is beyond our control to match your monitor settings.
- Color gamut limitations of our printers. Our print processes have different ranges of color they can reproduce. We need to translate your artwork using our software into the color range of our printers. Colors in your design that are outside of our achievable gamut will be replaced with the closest color we can print. Neon colors, for example, are not printable by our systems.
- We offer a very large range of fabrics to print on. Each fabric has different print results even when subject to the same print process. Some fabrics absorb ink quickly while others are more dense. The base fabrics are all different in their degree of white. Characteristics like these can cause variations in the final product colors.
- Quality of the submitted artwork. Low quality artwork files will not print as accurately as high resolution images. Please follow our design guidelines when creating your artwork print files.
- Color space. We ask for images to be submitted in sRGB. Images set up in other color spaces will translate incorrectly when printed. Our Print Partners attempt to approximate the print colors so if you do upload a CMYK file, the colors will look wrong in the lab.
- Teesapid has a hands-off printing system. This means that all incoming artwork files are sent directly to our printing Partners. We do not check for print quality including pixelation before printing. Please refer to our design guidelines when setting up your artwork and make sure it is in the correct color space and file format. We are not responsible for reprinting items due to poor quality artwork or incorrectly made files.
- Small shadowing or ghosting can occur when areas of light color are right beside areas of dark color. Shadowing is when the dark color overhangs or smudges slightly onto the lighter color. Some shadowing is expected during printing in some situations.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your Full Name, Email and Shipping Address
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the …
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Teesapid
Teesapid has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree Teesapid shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days'(one month) notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us [email protected]